Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Monday, March 2, 2015

First Location

I have finally found my first search location! This site is very exciting. Sabbath Day Point, NY is on the banks of Lake George. According to the BFRO's database alone there have been 5 encounters here and around the lake George area there have been 4 more encounters, easily making this area the suqatchiest place in NY. I can't wait to explore this place myself! Additionally Sabbath Day Point is not only home to Bigfoot. It is a historical site from the French and Indian War. In this battle the French ambushed the British killing 250 out of 350 soldiers and only losing one man in the campaign, Maybe not only will I encounter a Bigfoot but I could also be haunted by some British soldiers. Here are some of these encounters. Rocks thrown at WomenCamper sees BigfootCreepy VocalizationsMore Vocalizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment